Science & ASDAN / General Cover Teachers Needed
- Science role
- ASDAN / General Cover role
- Both immediate start!
Science and General Cover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a Guildford based secondary school who is seeking to appoint a qualified Science and General Cover teacher with an in-depth knowledge of the UK school curriculum.
The school requires a QTS/ QTLS qualified Science or ASDAN teacher with the ability to teach all areas of key Stage 3 and 4 on a full time basis starting ASAP.
The post would suit a newly qualified teacher with real potential or an experienced teacher who is already a good/outstanding practitioner.
Although the school has been rated as 'good' they will require a member of staff who will be able to raise the attainment of the school.
We are looking for an individual who:
* Holds UK qualified teacher status (QTS/ QTLS)
* Holds UK recognised teaching qualification (BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE etc.)
* Has excellent communication skills
* Has the passion to inspire young people by delivering exciting challenging lessons
* Has high expectations of themselves and their students
* And has the capacity to teach Science / ASDAN / General Cover to KS3 and 4
Job title and location: Science & ASDAN
Requirements: Science & ASDAN - Must hold a valid teaching qualification, i.e. PGCE, BEd