Primary School in Ealing looking for Year 6 Intervention Teacher to start immediately!
- Primary School based in Ealing, working hours 8:15am till 13:00, Monday-Friday
- Pay rates ranging from £130-£150 per day depending on experience
- Role for the whole academic year 2016/2017
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based in the London Borough of Ealing. They are seeking a Fully Qualified Teacher who can commit as a Year 6 Intervention Teacher for the whole academic year. The role will entail taking out small groups of year 6 children and supporting them with their Literacy and Numeracy skills. This role would be well suited to an individual who has experience in KS2 and is looking to take on a varied role.
The job requirements:
* Hold UK QTS or the overseas equivalent
* Have experience with the Year 5/Year 6 curriculum
* Be able to plan and prepare for small groups of children
* Be able to liaise with other year group Teachers to enhance the children's learning
* The ideal candidate will be a compassionate and enthusiastic KS2 teacher.
This excellent school with a very calm atmosphere are looking to take for a Year 6 teacher to join them in September. They are looking to interview candidates ASAP and this is starting within the next few weeks. If you are interested in the role or you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call 020 8832 1960. If you are interested in any other roles you can also register your interest on our website and one of our friendly consultants will call you back!