Key Stage 2 Level 3 Teaching Assistant Rochdale, OL10
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Rochdale, OL10
- "Good" school in Rochdale, OL10.
- Competitive rate of pay
Exciting opportunity for a key Stage 2 (Year 6) Teaching Assistant, required in Rochdale, OL10 starting November, with the potential for a full time contract.
• Great supportive school atmosphere
• Continued training to improve staff Teaching and CPD
• Excellent Key Stage 2 provision focusing on developing numeracy and literacy skills.
• You must have a minimum of grade C at GCSE in Maths and English
• Cache L3 is desirable.
• £16,000 - £18,000 salary based on experience
A school in Rochdale, OL10 is looking for a confident Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 2 (Year6) Teaching Assistant. The role is long term position with the option to become permanent.
The Rochdale, OL10 school, graded “good” by the new OFSTED framework. This one and half form entry school has a friendly atmosphere and has an extremely supportive staff structure. The schools recent results have been in the top bracket in the Bury area and they are looking to carry on this progression.
The successful candidate would ideally have a Cache Level 3 qualification. They will work well in a team, be enthusiastic about pupil achievement and have some experience working in Key Stage 2. They will want to learn how to assess pupils’ progress and have high expectations of themselves and the pupils in their care. They would have a good understanding of the national curriculum and be confident in both Maths and English.
All hopeful candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Even if this role not what you are looking for, please contact us for more information about out other roles we may have.