Maths teacher required for a school in the Wakefield area.
- Maths teacher required for a school in the Wakefield area.
- Full time position
- Competitive daily rates of pay up to £187 depending on skills and experience
I am currently working with a school located within the Wakefield area. The school is a larger than average school, who most recently was rated a Good by Ofsted. The school aims to ensure that both staff and pupils are supported so that they are able to succeed in whatever they want to achieve.
The school are looking to employ a Mathematics Teacher.
A successful applicant will:
• Able to demonstrate outstanding practice, delivering lessons that ensure every child is able to make progress.
• Plan and deliver both inspiring and engaging lessons which encourage all pupils to share your passion for your Maths.
• Have a strong knowledge of the Maths curriculum.
• Be confident teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4.
• Have experience or knowledge of the new specification which has recently been enforced.
• Have evidence of where you have been able to raise the attainment of pupils.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate and apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.