Maths Teacher, Liverpool
- CPD Opportunities – courses organised by Headteachers from the Archdiocese
- GWS – Be part of the Catholic Schools workforce with guaranteed weekly pay
- Opportunities to work up the career ladder with extensive support from the Archdiocese
Teaching Personnel is delighted to announce their Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership with Liverpool Archdiocese. The Archdiocese has a network of 38 schools and colleges across seven local education authorities. On behalf of one of our Catholic Schools, we are looking for a Maths teacher for a temp-perm post, contracting starting in September 2016.
You will be joining a highly successful team, striving towards:
• Better OFSTED results
• A safe environment for each pupil
• Realistic but high expectations for each individual
• Quality teaching and care
• Genuine respect for each pupil
• Celebration of success
If you are looking to work in a welcoming, supportive school with a real community focus; Teaching Personnel would love to speak to you about our client and our partnership. Experience of working in a Catholic School is of an advantage, but is by no means essential. You need to embrace the school’s ethos and support the Catholic Faith.
Not looking for work straight away? We can send your CV directly to the Director of Education and his team in order to be considered for work in September 2016.
We’d also love to hear from those teachers not looking for a full time post. The Archdiocese schools are looking for a bank of teachers to support them on a daily basis, covering short term absences. To be part of their bank staff contact our office for more details.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).