Humanities teacher - Tameside (Geography/History)
- Teaching in an Ofsted graded Good school
- Working within a state of the art open plan building
- Pay in line with your teachers scale point
State of the art new build Secondary School in Tameside are looking for a teacher of Humanities for September. If you are a Humanities teacher specialising in Geography or History apply today to be considered for the post.
Graded “Good” in all areas in their latest Ofsted report in 2014 the school has an excellent reputation for being welcoming, supportive and developing its teachers and staff through regular COD courses.
“Learning is truly valued and at the heart of everything we do. Teaching is of the highest calibre. There is a true sense of pride and team spirit where mutual respect and support are unequivocal.”
The school are looking for a Humanities teacher who can continue the trend of raising attainment of pupils in their quest to match and go beyond national average percentages. With a high percentage of pupils eligible for free school meals and a high EAL percentage you will need to have the ability to differentiate between learners engaging all students and ensuring progress levels are met with the new Progress 8 floor levels.
Highlights of this Humanities position;
• Teaching students whose behaviour is “Good”
• Working within a school where support is provided by the department and senior leaders
• Paid to your teachers scale point M1-M6
• Modern building with state of the art facilities and teaching aids
Situated in the SK14 post code of Tameside the school is within minutes of the M67 and can be easily accessed via bus routes. To apply follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or for more information contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.