Geography Teacher Required - Doncaster
- Work in an Ofsted rated 'Good to Outstanding' school
- The role is initially for 2 terms but could potentially be permanent for the correct candidate
- Earn up to £775 per week dependent upon experience
Are you passionate about Geography? Can you effectively teach KS3 and KS4 to classes of mixed ability? Are you able to deliver outstanding lessons to a diverse group of learners? If yes, you are exactly what we are looking for!
We are currently recruiting a Geography Teacher on behalf of a secondary in Doncaster. This role will be to start from mid January 2017 until the end of the academic year. It is a full time role with the potential to become permanent for the most suitable candidate.
About the school:
The aim of the school is very simple; they want to be the very best school that they can be for the benefit of the young people who choose to study there.
The school is a multi-site school of around 1400 students. The school maintains a strong ethos of family and community in which all students are known and valued on an individual basis. Strong relationships between learners and teachers are at the heart of the school, which results in a happy, optimistic and positive culture in which we can all focus on their core mission of ‘being the best they can be’.
- Teaching Geography Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with schools behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
- Also desirable but not essential is for applicant to be flexible enough to teach or cover R.E and History if required.
We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply.) and have recent experience of teaching in a UK classroom setting
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff working at a successful school please apply today by e-mailing an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0114) 2413341.