Supply Teaching Positions across Trafford
- Looking for Teachers from September 2016!
- Recommend a friend scheme of £200!
- Guaranteed work scheme - guaranteeing 4 days out of 5
We are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of day-to-day, PPA cover, Long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and Course cover bookings we have in Trafford based Schools. We are looking for teachers to help support schools from September.
You can choose to work from 1-5 days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in and where.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector
• Have the flexibility to work in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
• Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
You will work in a number of schools in and around the Trafford area, this gives you the luxury to work in a variety of different schools.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay (£100-£120 per day)
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £200 for every referral
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester Primary South Branch on 0161 242 1792.