EYFS teachers required due to growth is business levels!
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Great CPD opportunities with Teaching Personnel such as Team Teach and Ruth Miskin
- Full and part time positions available
We are growing our supply work across Leicester particularly in LE3 and are therefore looking for EYFS qualified Teachers to work on a temporary basis from March 2016.
MAIN DUTIES - All placements (short/medium/long)
- To establish a purposeful learning environment where children and young people feel secure and confident; where diversity is valued; where there are opportunities to maximise teaching and learning.
- To teach clearly structured lessons/sequences of work which interest and motivate children and to take into account the inclusion and diversity agenda.
- Learning objectives are clearly shared with pupils.
- Use of a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- To be responsible for the safeguarding and wellbeing of the children by following and being committed to the school policy relating to behaviour management, safeguarding and health and safety.
- To set appropriately challenging learning and teaching objectives for whole class, groups or individuals.
- To mark and assess pupils' work, using the school's monitoring and assessment policies against the learning objectives/outcomes.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with staff, pupils, parents/cares and the wider community of the school.
- To reflect and evaluate on own teaching.
- To keep up-to-date with current educational practices.
If you are interested in positions like the one above please contact Robert on 01162325200 or email at email@example.com.