English Teacher required for a Good school in the Harrogate area.
- English Teacher required for a Good school in the Harrogate area.
- Suitable for Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
- Competitive daily rates.
Teaching Personnel is currently working with a Good school in the Harrogate area, who are looking to employ a Good English teacher who is able to deliver inspiring English lessons engaging all pupils within the English curriculum and ensuring that all pupils are able to make progress throughout.
A successful applicant should be:
• Have a track record of raising the attainment of pupils.
• Experienced working with pupils of a range of abilities.
• Have effective behaviour management techniques.
• Have strong subject knowledge.
• Be able to plan and deliver inspiring and engaging lessons, that create an inclusive environment facilitating learning for all pupils.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate and apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996 therefore as well as flexible working hours, working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.
If you think that you would be able to have a positivie impact within the English department and want to become a valued memeber of the English team then call Jordan Hawkesworth on 01132240232