Level 3 Teaching Assistant Bolton
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant in Bolton
- "Good" Primary School, Bolton
- Competitive rate of pay £50-£60 a day
Exciting opportunity for a Key Stage 2 (Year 6) Teaching Assistant, required in Bolton.
• CPD training and opportunities
• Supportive Key Stage 2 team focusing on developing numeracy and literacy skills.
• A minimum of grade C at GCSE in Maths and English
• Cache Level 3 desirable.
• Competitive rates of pay £50-£60 a day
A school in Bolton are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 2 (Year6). The role starts ASAP and is for the rest of the academic year with a view to be made permanent.
The Bolton school, graded “good” by the new OFSTED framework. This one and half form entry school has a warm welcoming ethos and supportive senior leadership team. The school in Bolton are striving to be an outstanding school in the future.
The successful candidate would ideally have a Cache Level 3 qualification. The will have a passion for working with children and strive to help raise attainment. They would have a good understanding of the national curriculum and be confident in both Maths and English.
Any interested candidates send their CVs to Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Manchester West Primary branch on 0161 242 1792