Biology teacher - Tameside
- Full time Biology post in September
- Working within a state of the art building
- Pay in line with your teachers scale point M1-M6
Tameside based Secondary school requires a Biology teacher for a September start. This is a full time post teaching in an Ofsted graded “Good” school. The school are looking to appoint for the first week back in September so if you are interested please apply straight away to be considered.
The school desire a Biology teacher who can deliver up to GCSE Level and who is looking to for a long term placement and interested in a school based contract if they match well with the school. Located in the M34 post code of Tameside the school is just off the M67 and easily accessible via bus and train routes.
Large in size with just under 1100 students the school has a high percentage of pupils eligible for free school meals due to its wide ranging catchment area and has seen a 9% increase in academic performance the last 12 months. This is largely sure to excellent senior leadership and direction graded “Good” by Ofsted in 2015.
“We believe each student should be given every opportunity to achieve their maximum potential whether they are gifted and talented, or require additional support.”
Highlights of this Biology teaching post;
• Full time Science teaching position initially for a term but on going with the option of a school based contract for the right teacher
• Teaching in an Ofsted graded Good school
• New building, state of the art facilities and modern teaching aids
• Paid to your teacher scale point M1-M6
You will need to be eligible for full time work in September and be able to attend interviews or trial days as planned by the school. Suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS are an essential requirement for this post.
To apply follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or if you would like a private informal discussion about the role contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.