SEN Teaching Assistant Bury
- Are you passionate about supporting children with Special Educational Needs?
- Would you like to make a real difference in a child’s education?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
We will have the perfect opportunity for you…
Teaching Personnel are currently looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant for an Ofsted graded “good” primary specialist school in the Radcliffe area of Bury. The role will be working predominately in the year2/3 class where pupils have moderate learning difficulties (MLD) Ideally you will have a flexible nature and be prepared to cover across all years where needed. Your role will be supporting with behaviour management and to engage and interact with the children to enable them to be able to access to curriculum fully. The role is temporary for one term covering a long term absence but may extent until the end of the academic year with opportunities of a permanent contact.
An ideal candidate will have:
- School based SEN experience
- Makaton experience or BSL (to any level)
- Autism Awareness/ASC Training
- Moving and handling / Team Teach qualification (desired)
The schools focus is to “enable all our children to achieve their full potential and achieve this by assessing each child’s needs and then tailoring the environment and curriculum to support each child’s learning and development.” The school is easily accessible to drivers and has frequent transport links close to the school
Working with Teaching Personnel also comes along with many benefits, we offer:
• Specialist consultants on hand to support you
• Recommend a friend Scheme
• CPD opportunities
(Team Teach, Autism awareness, effective behaviour management)
If you believe you have the skills and attributes to fulfil the needs of the role please contact James Johnson at Teaching Personnel on 01612421798 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.