Art Teacher- May start
- Full time Art teacher position to start in May
- Teaching art to different ability students across KS3 and KS4
- Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
Our client school is currently seeking to recruit an Art teacher, to start in May for the rest of the academic year.
• Full time Art teaching position to start in May
• Teaching Art across both KS3 and KS4
• Attractive pay rates in line with the MPS/UPS scale
• Easily accessible via the M60 motorway
Our client secondary school is located in North Manchester, close to Prestwich, serving a diverse catchment area. Throughout the school there is a number of different languages spoken which are highly supported by the comprehensive EAL department and with the Head teacher driving improvement across the school there has been an increase in attainment within the Core subjects. The Art department currently benefits from newly renovated rooms and outstanding art provisions for students and staff. There is a community feel around the school as all pupils are cared for and supported by the staff. The school meets the government’s current floor standards that set the minimum expectations for pupils’ attainment and progress.
Art teachers applying for this position will need to have:
• QTS and experience delivering Art lessons across the age and ability range at KS3 and GCSE
• An ability to deliver engaging lessons that lead to pupils making progress in Art
• Strong classroom management and an ability to build rapport
The head of department is hoping to meet with potential candidates immediately. To be taken into consideration for this position please email a full CV to Kirsty at Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information contact the Manchester North office on 0161 242 1797.