TA required to support a Y3 pupil with ADHD, Manchester M15
- Working 1:1 with a year 3 child ADHD
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Extensive opportunities for continuous professional development
Are you looking for an exciting new career path?
A primary school in Central Manchester, M15 are looking to a recruit a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a year 3 child with ADHD/EBD. The role requires someone with experience of working with ADHD and challenging behaviours ideally.
• Working 1:1 with a year 3 child ADHD
• Keeping the child on task and reinforcing teachers tasks
• Supporting the child during small group activities
• Being positive and understanding the child’s sensitive needs
The school is looking to become a “GOOD/OUTSTANDING” school in the near future and is a fun welcoming school with a hard working ethic. If positive relationships are formed there is an opportunity to progress up the school with the child. Chance to move up the school if positive relationships are formed and opportunity to work within a new purpose built Inclusion unit
If you are a team player with initiative this is a fantastic opportunity to use your skill set to make a real difference in a fantastic school. This is truly a great place to work for the right individual.
Please E-Mail your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com