SEN Teaching Assistant required to work with ADHD children in central Manchester
- Team Teach Trained Teaching Assistant – SEN Teaching Assistant position.
- Starting ASAP at a central Manchester school.
- Amazing opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals.
A large, 2 form and growing primary academy with state of the art facilities in the Central Manchester area, are looking to recruit an ADHD support worker WHO MUST BE TEAM TEACH TRAINED to work with a child on a 1:1 basis.
This role requires someone who has experience of working with ADHD and challenging behaviours ideally – however being TEAM TEACH TRAINED IS A MUST!!!!
A school looking to become a good and outstanding school in the future, this is a great place to work, with a friendly environment and a hard-working ethic. This is a great opportunity and one which could lead to a school’s permanent contract.
• Young boy –ADHD who has medication on the way, he is quite disruptive currently.
• Team Teach trained to give the child the option of learning in the classroom or out of the classroom.
• Recognition of the value of being positive and being sensitive to the child’s needs.
If you are a team player, can get stuck in and use your initiative – this is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise these skills in a way where you can make a real difference.
This is a great school with fantastic facilities and plenty to offer. The opportunities for CPD are outstanding and this truly is a great place to work for the right person.
Please E-Mail me on email@example.com with your CV if you are interested in this role.