Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant
- Working full time within this excellent mainstream 11-16 secondary school
- Supporting vulnerable pupils to focus and achieve their expected grades
- Attractive rates of pay and rewarding position
Do you have experience supporting vulnerable pupils who display challenging behaviour? Do you have a passion for supporting pupils who struggle to engage in full class lessons?
If so, our client school located in Rochdale seek to appoint a behaviour and learning support assistant to work within their support department.
• Attractive pay and rewarding position
• Strong behaviour management and re-engagement techniques
• Working within the support department within a vibrant and friendly team of staff
• Full time temporary position, beginning soon as supporting a range of pupils
**** Previous experience working within secondary education/supporting pupils who display challenging behaviour is required****
This position will involve working with pupils who struggle to concentrate and interact within their lessons, due to behavioural issues. You will hold a number of responsibilities including; delivering schemes of work, reporting students’ progress to subject leaders and working directly with a number of pupils within the behaviour support unit.
Behaviour and Learning Support Assistants who aim to find a rewarding career in preparation for would thrive in this environment. With an intake of just under 1100 students the school aims to “Provide a happy, secure and totally inclusive environment to develop each individual student’s potential to the full.”
If you are a youth worker or teaching assistant interested in this post you will need to be eligible for a fully enhanced DBS and have suitable references. The school are looking to see candidates for interviews and trials so you will need to be able to attend these.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV through to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794.