Key Stage 2 Teacher Required for Challenging school in CV6
- Have good behaviour management strategies and be confident whilst working with challenging behaviour.
- Full time post
- High expectations of yourself and the ability to deliver high quality, engaging lessons
Teaching Personnel Ltd have been approached by a popular and well managed school in Coventry who is looking to recruit a talented year 5 teacher for a long term contract starting in September 2016. The successful candidate will need to have experience within Key stage 2 and be able to demonstrate effective ways to raise the attainment of the children in Maths and English.
Pupils achieve well in this school; they make good progress from often low starting points. Teachers here have high expectations of pupils' attainment and behaviour and encourage them to strive to achieve. This school has a strong senior leadership team, and they are collectively driving improvements in teaching and achievement at a good pace. Pupils here promote the school and say they feel safe and valued. There is a caring and supportive atmosphere throughout the school and a strong level of support and challenge is provided.
Successful primary teachers must:
• Possess experience working within KS2
• Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
• Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
• Think and plan strategically
• Commit to the learning and development of pupils
• Teach at a consistently outstanding level
• Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
You can guarantee Teaching Personnel, your employer, will pay you competitive rates on a weekly basis and a provision of a strong and knowledgeable employer who will take your personal circumstances into account and work tirelessly to find you your ideal teaching position.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All staff will be required to undergo an Enhance DBS check.
For More Information Please Call Claire on 02476 239009 email firstname.lastname@example.org