Year 1 Teacher in Bradford
- Are you a fully qualified or newly qualified teacher looking for a challenge?
- Do you have what it takes to encourage, motivate and inspire young learners?
- Dedicated Consultant to actively tailor our service to meet your individual needs
Teaching Personnel are looking for a Year 1 teacher to work in the BD7 area to meet the needs of pupils, through differentiation of tasks/having the highest expectation of every child, believing that every learner has unlimited potential for development. The position is to start at the end of February until the end of the school year.
The school is only a 5 minute drive from the M606 and is within a commutable distance from local train stations.
The ideal candidate will:
•Previous experience of teaching Year 1
•The knowledge and understanding of current theory and best practice in learning and teaching, particularly as this relates to high achievement and attainment.
•Understanding of a diverse range of teaching and learning styles and techniques.
•Good understanding of effective procedures for managing and promoting positive behaviour among pupils.
•Clear understanding of data analysis and the important impact this can have on achievement and attainment.
•Be available in a full time capacity.
A Christian school that aim to provide a high quality education to all their pupils within a secure and caring environment are currently looking to recruit a Year 1 teacher.
The school value and respect individuals through the celebration of diversity and achievement.
The schools main aims are to:
• inspire every child to develop to their full potential and become active global citizens;
• provide equal opportunities for all children to access a broad and balanced curriculum in line with national requirements;
• provide a stimulating and challenging learning environment which develops respect for everyone and everything around us and meets the needs of the individual;
• welcome and encourage family and community involvement.
For further information, please call Attiya on 01274 734571 or alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org