Fully Qualified Required in Ealing for a year 1 class- Immediate Start!
- School based on the border of Ealing and Wembley
- Year 1 Full time Position 5 days a week
- Pay rate ranging from £130 per day to £160 per day depending on experience
Our client based in the Ealing area of West London are looking for a year 1 Teacher to join their high achieving team. The School is based 15 minutes away from Hanger Lane Station and has good transport links. They are a Primary School whose vision is "To develop happy, inquisitive and resilient life-long learners who strive for excellence in all they do: learners who are respectful, polite and kind, and who take pride in belonging to our school and the wider community."
The responsibilities of the KS1 Teacher will include:
* Planning and teaching engaging lessons from KS1 (Year 1)
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning
* Assessing and reviewing individual student progress
* Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
The SLT aims to provide a vibrant and happy educational environment for the right KS1 Primary Teacher through the encouragement of creativity and independent thought. There is a focus on core subjects, hands on learning and a culture of enthusiasm. Staff here are valued and encouraged; it's a lovely community of collaborative teachers.
This role is to start ASAP and the Head Teacher is interviewing as soon as next week. In order to apply for this position please contact Preeti on 020 8832 1960 or simply email your CV to email@example.com