SEN Teaching Assistant - Urgent
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Long Eaton, NG10
Salary: £77 - £90 Per Day
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with Special Educational Needs? A reputable SEN school in Long Eaton, is looking for a dedicated and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team. As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the educational and personal development of our students with special needs.
- Work closely with the class teacher to plan and deliver tailored learning activities for students with SEN.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students to help them achieve their educational and developmental goals.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment, promoting emotional and social growth.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and Behaviour Support Plans (BSPs).
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as speech therapists, occupational therapists, and psychologists, to ensure holistic support for students.
- Monitor and track student progress, maintaining accurate records and reporting to the SEN Coordinator.
- Promote a safe and respectful atmosphere in the classroom, ensuring the well-being of all students.
- A genuine passion for working with children with Special Educational Needs.
- Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally within an SEN environment.
- Relevant qualifications or certifications, such as a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with students.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- An understanding of different SEN conditions and their impact on learning.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Why Choose Teaching Personnel?
- Enjoy a £50 refer-a-friend bonus, encouraging you to share the great opportunities with your network and be rewarded for it.
- Access to continuous professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and experienced consultants dedicated to your career advancement.
- Flexible working options to suit your needs.
- Opportunities to work in a variety of schools and settings.
- A chance to make a positive impact on young minds and futures.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
£77 - 100 per day
Location free text
£10 - £19 per hour
Teaching Assistant (SEN)Chesterfield£77-100 per day based on experience.Full/part time.An exciting opportunity to work across 'Good' and ‘Outstanding’ schools located in and around Chesterfield have b
TA - 16/11
£80 - 95 per day
Location free text
£10 - £19 per hour
Are you committed to making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you have a genuine passion for providing individualised support and helping students ach