Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant - S61 area of Rotherham
- Up to £60 per day, depending on previous experience
- Strong behaviour management and re-engagement techniques required
- Full Access to our CPD Academy; with Team Teach courses available
Do you have strong behaviour management skills, and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for supporting pupils who cannot engage in full class lessons?
The role will incorporate working with pupils who are showing signs of possible early exclusion due to behaviour issues. You will implement set schemes of work, and report the students’ progress. You will work with childen with a range of needs, such as ASC, ADHD or LAC. Experience working with children or young people is essential, but you could come from a care or Youth Worker background. Team Teach or MAPA training would be a benefit. We are looking for someone to work in the S61 area of Rotherham, and the surrounding area.
We can offer:
- a daily rate of up to £60, depending on previous experience
- full access to our CPD Academy
- flexible work; full and part time positions available
- a dedicated consultant working to find you your ideal position
If you are interested in this position, please contact Yasmin on 0114 2413340 or email your full CV to email@example.com. We require all our staff to have a DBS on the update service and they will be subject to our strict vetting checks. We will also need to approach your two most recent employer to provide a reference.