School in Redhill areas require Teaching Assistant or sporting enthusiast with passion for teaching for immediate start.
- Supportive SLT
- Great Progression
- CPD provided
The school have been admitting independent day pupils since September 2006, originally as a response to individual parents of locally excluded or vulnerable girls who were unable to manage in mainstream schools, mixed schools or boy-dominated Pupil Referral Units or Special Schools.
Day pupils usually have Statements of Special Educational Need for BESD, MLD or ASD. The school staff have received in house training in ASD by The National Autistic Society.
They are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with a strong interest or background in sport/physical education.
• Experience in Physical Education or sport would be very desirable.
• Prior involvement with 11 - 18 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and risk taking behaviours
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
This school based Redhill area has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities, therefore they are looking for staff who can bring out pupils true potential. They are looking for staff that are good all-rounders in Maths, Sport/P.E and Music; but who are also able to teach numeracy, literacy and other core subjects.
If you live in Redhill, or can easily travel to the Redhill area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ed Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)