PE teacher / PHSE Teacher
- Temporary to Permanent role if desired
- Competitive Salary
- Great support and resources
School in Guildford require PE / PHSE Teacher for Spring Term
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Guildford area are requiring a Special Educational Needs Teacher (FQT) PE / PHSE teacher.
The role involves teaching PE to primary and secondary pupils and being involved in the GCSE PE options.
• A minimum of 3 years experience teaching PE
• Experience teaching SEN pupils is ideal but not essential
• Experience teaching primary, secondary or both is desired
• Prior involvement with 5 – 11 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal– specific learning disabilities such as cerebral palsy and associated medical conditions and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
If you live in Guildford, or can easily travel to the Guildford area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Edward Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)