Maths teacher Bolton
- Supply rate in line with your teaching scale point
- 3 minute drive from M61 motor way
- Collaborative approach to teaching and learning
Temporary need for Maths teacher in Bolton secondary
Required to start in January, or sooner if possible, a Maths teacher to join an excellent Mathematics department with a track record of delivering excellent results across Key Stages 3 and 4. This a full time position at a Bolton secondary for a teacher of Maths starting in January, though the school would be happy to take the successful candidate prior to this point.
- Maths teacher post in Bolton, short distance from M61 motor way
- Long term supply position on a full time basis from 2017 onwards
- Minimum of 2 terms working at our client school in Bolton
- MPS initially offered on supply (Up to £33,160 per annum)
- Experience delivering AQA syllabus at GCSE would be advantageous
- Ofsted “Good” school with teaching and learning key areas of success
Due to a maternity absence, our client school in Farnworth, Bolton has a temporary need for a qualified Maths teacher who will take department responsibility including marking and preparing schemes of work throughout the duration of the placement. The school had a recent grading of Good by Ofsted, and are looking to continue driving improvements throughout the school. The school is looking for an Outstanding teacher of Maths who can display an ability to raise attainment and encourage pupil progress in Maths. This is initially a supply position from January or sooner, and there is no end date set so could be reviewed moving forward.
All Maths teacher who are interested in this post are urged to apply straight away by either calling on 0161 242 1794 or by sending your CV to email@example.com