GCSE Maths teacher
- Covering long term absence - Initially through till Easter 2017
- Teaching both KS3 and GCSE Maths across the ability range
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS dependant upon your scale point
Secondary Maths teacher required at a Rochdale secondary school
Due to an unexpected gap within the Maths department, our client secondary school located in the Rochdale LEA seek to appoint a Maths teacher on a full time basis.
- Covering long term absence, through till Easter 2017
- Ofsted graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- High achieving Maths department who will offer you full support
With the absent member of staff not expected to return to school until Easter 2017, our client school seek to appoint a flexible Maths teacher with a strong work ethic. The successful applicant will hold a timetable consisting of KS3 and GCSE classes ranging in pupil ability. The ideal applicant will have a proven record of achieving excellent results and will be passionate about raising the attainment of ‘harder to reach’ pupils.
This is a larger than average 11-16 mixed comprehensive secondary school with around 1100 pupils on roll. The school has consistently been judged as ‘Good’ across all areas in past inspections and has an excellent senior management team who give full support to all members of staff. The school is easily accessible from the M62 motorway making the surrounding areas easily commutable; Bury, Oldham, Manchester and Huddersfield.
For further information or to be considered for this excellent Maths teaching opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com ASAP or call the office on 0161 242 1794 for further information.