Mathematics teacher Bolton
- Full time Mathematics teaching post starting January 2017
- Experienced and newly qualified teachers welcome to apply
- School situated off M61 motor way and 15 minute walk from local rail station
Are you a qualified Mathematics teacher looking for your next long term post from January onwards?
Our client school in Bolton, has the need for a permanent Mathematics teacher to join them from January on a full time Maths teaching timetable.
- £22,467 - £38,250 per annum (in line with teaching scale point)
- Full time Maths teaching from January onwards
- Small secondary academy with added sixth form in Bolton
- Excellent career progression and regular staff development CPD available
- Option to work on supply for first term to ensure post is suitable
The school serves the catchment areas of Kearsley and Farnworth, and the vast majority of the 700 students on roll do come from the local areas with students at the sixth form travelling from slightly further. The school consistently exceeds the national average for GCSE results and pupil progress in Mathematics exceeded the average last year with 74% students making expected or better progress in Mathematics. During their most recent Ofsted inspection, the school received a “Good” grading, and Ofsted noted on how the new Head has successful planned and implemented an ambitious improvement plan across standards in the school successfully, leading to raises in attainment and pupil engagement.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mathematics teacher looking to join a welcoming team from January onwards, and all levels of experience, including those who are newly qualified will be welcomed to apply for this post.
All Mathematics teacher looking to apply for this post can do so confidentially by clicking the link below or sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please call Miles on 0161 242 1794 for more information.