Maths Teacher - Stockport
- Full time Maths teaching post
- Pay in line with your scale point M1-M6
- Teaching in an Ofsted graded Good school
Maths teacher needed for Stockport Secondary School to start in September.
This will be a full time position for a Maths teacher who has QTS or NQTS. Your timetable will consist of KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5 within the schools sixth form if you have previous experience of this.
The school aims to “provide a happy, secure and totally inclusive environment to develop each individual student’s potential to the full.” The school welcomes applications form Maths teachers who are looking for a longer term post and to cement themselves within the school.
A high achieving Secondary School where students regularly achieve well above the national average with 73% of students achieving at least 5 A*-C grades within their exams. With leadership and management graded “Good” by Ofsted you will be supported throughout your post and given every opportunity for career progression and development.
Maths teachers will receive the following benefits;
• Pay in line with your scale point M1-M6
• Working within a supportive Maths department where teaching is of a high standard
• Teaching student’s who achieve well above the national average within their exams
• Ofsted graded “Good” school that has a clear sense of direction from the Head Teacher
You will need to be available for interviews and trial days planned by the school prior to this post commencing. You will need to be able to provide two teaching references and be eligible for a fully enhanced DBS.
To apply follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or for a private discussion about the post contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.