Teaching Assistants Needed across Lincoln
- Supportive working environment
- Day-to-day and long-term positions available, the with opportunity for permanent contracts for the right candidate
- Competitive rates of pay* depending on experience
Are you looking for a job within Education? Teaching Personnel is the UK’s Leading Education Recruitment Agency. We recruit individuals for regular Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor positions and currently require candidates for classroom support roles within Secondary Schools across Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
The ideal candidates for support roles will be able to:
- provide support to children on a one-to-one, small group and whole class basis
- monitor behavior and follow school behavior policies effectively
- supervise classes of children during periods of teacher absence
- motivate others and strive to raise attainment
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider, a nationwide company, with a large, established local presence, having operated in the Hull and Lincoln area since 2003. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements. Our teachers and support staff benefit from exclusive CPD courses.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).
If you would like to pursue a career within Secondary School Education, please send your CV across to email@example.com or contact Kerry Fowler on 01482 312046 as soon as possible.