Cover Supervisor Bolton
- Introduction a wide variety of Bolton secondary schools including Ofsted "Outstanding"
- Gain priority status at a number of schools with high demands for cover supervisors
- Gain paid experience working as a cover supervisor prior to PGCE
Local cover supervisors required for Bolton secondary schools for regular cover work
If you have classroom based experience as a teaching assistant or cover supervisor and you are looking for regular school work prior to your application for a teacher training programme, we have regular including daily, fixed and long term work which is ideal for experienced cover supervisors.
The benefits gained from working as a cover supervisor are;
- Gain an introduction to a wide variety of Bolton schools
- Experience daily life working in a secondary school environment
- Flexible approach to working with cover supervisor work tailored to your needs
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit several cover supervisors for the Bolton area. Due to our partnership agreements and priority bookings, Teaching Personnel have a consistent flow of incoming work for CPD cover, planned absences and short-term sickness cover. During your day-to-day work, the school will provide clear and organised instructions and work plans for you to carry out, along with supporting you in the delivery of work schemes and behaviour management policies.
Working as a cover supervisor at our Bolton clients is an exceptional way to develop your experience within the classroom and develop your rapport building skills with secondary aged pupils. Cover supervisor work will aid applications for teacher training and enable you to move into a career in education.
To be considered for the role you must have;
* Previous experience working in a secondary school or supporting pupils aged 11-16
* Firm behaviour management and a willingness to adhere to school wide policies
* Your own transport or the flexibility to travel via public transport
If you are a graduate, or possibly an experienced cover supervisor, please send a CV to email@example.com or apply via the link below. Please call Miles on 0161 242 1794 for more information.