French teacher - Teacher of French
- Full time French teaching position from January 2017
- High achieving roman catholic secondary school with well behaved pupils
- Must hold UK QTS and a PGCE specialising within French
Are you a Modern Foreign Languages teacher looking to secure a long term position in the New Year? Do you hold the ability to teach French up to GCSE level?
If so, please see the details of our client catholic secondary school located in Oldham, who seek to appoint an MFL teacher from January 2017.
- Initially a temporary position through till the end of the academic year
- Permanent opportunity available following initial employment to the ideal candidate
- Roman catholic secondary school with good pupil behaviour
- Teaching a predominately French focused timetable GCSE and KS3 – Being able to teach Spanish to lower school is an advantage but not essential.
Required on a temporary basis initially through till summer (July 2017) is an MFL teacher able to cover a gap within this schools MFL department. The successful MFL teacher will be required to lead both KS3 and GCSE classes, taking on full teaching responsibilities including marking and planning.
The head of department is looking to meet suitable teachers following the half term period with the successful applicant beginning the position following the Christmas holidays. To be considered for this position you must;
*Hold QTS and a PGCE specialising within MFL
*Be able to teach both French to GCSE level
*Previous experience working within catholic schools is an advantage but not essential
*Be confident delivering to all pupil abilities and managing behaviour in line with the schools policy
The school is located around a mile from the M60 motorway in Oldham, close to the Chadderton and Middleton areas. Facilities are extremely modern in school and the new build (2012) boasts state of the art Science labs and excellent ICT computing resources.
For immediate consideration please send an up to date CV or cover letter to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1797.