French and Spanish Teacher - Tameside
- Full time MFL post commencing in Janury for 2 terms
- Pay in line with your teachers scale point
- Working in a Good graded Ofsted school
Highly respected Secondary school in Tameside are looking for an MFL teacher to fill a vacancy within their department. This high achieving school regularly achieves above the national average with 66% of students achieving at least 5 A*-C grades in their latest GCSE exams.
The role will be teaching both French and Spanish with French being delivered to KS4. As a teacher of MFL you will be supported by an excellent head of department.
“We are a community, a family, and we want all students to thrive in a happy, safe, and supportive learning environment.”
This mixed comprehensive with an intake of 700 is located in Hyde and easily accessible from Stockport and Tameside. You will be working in a school where leadership and management was graded “Good” by Ofsted in their latest report.
This is an excellent opportunity for a NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a full time position from January.
Key features of this MFL position;
• Teaching French and Spanish up to KS4
• Teaching in a school who historically achieve above the national average year on year
• M1-M6 pay scale
• Access to a knowledgeable team of education consultants to support you
MFL teachers interested in this position will need to be available for interviews or trial days planned by the school. To apply for this September post please apply via the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.