English Graduate - Teaching Assistant
- Delivering interventions and support to pupils across KS3 and KS4
- £50-£65 per day, depending on previous experiences
- Great location, close to the M60 and accessible via public transport links
Are you at the end of your English degree and aiming to use your expertise to raise attainment in secondary schools? Do you have a passion for providing support to students who may need further guidance within the English department? Our partner school in North Manchester are seeking to appoint a successful English graduate to provide interventions in small groups and on a 1:1 basis to a number of pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four with the purpose of improving attainment across the English department.
With 1450 pupils on roll, our large secondary school is located to the north of Manchester, close to the M60 and can be accessed via public transport links. They are a renowned training school, meaning this opportunity is perfect for an English graduate who wishes to complete a PGCE in the future.
• £50-£65 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Working in a fantastic English department within a large Manchester secondary school
• Delivering targeted English support and intervention across Key Stage Three and Four
• Developing communication skills between students
• Fantastic opportunity for those wishing to do a PGCE in the future
This position commences in September, initially on a temporary basis, however the successful English graduate will have the opportunity to secure a permanent position. The Head of English is committed to achieving excellence and raising attainment, and will provide continuous guidance and support
English graduates who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org