Nursery Teacher - Slough - Outstanding School
- 'Outstanding' nursery school by OFSTED
- Aim to provide a fun, child centred environment
- Well-resourced, exciting and challenging curriculum
The school motto is ‘Sharing, Caring & Learning Together’, the aim of this nursery is to create a positive atmosphere through a curriculum of fun and enjoyment where the playful environment stimulates children’s learning.
The school prides itself on maintaining a strong link between staff and parents so that children receive a well rounded education. Through this link of staff and parents the school helps to encourage positive attitudes, high levels of self-esteem and increasing levels of independence.
They are looking for staff that can:
• Help children explore, discover and make sense of their world
• Encourage choices and decision making
• To play with other children
• Develop a love for learning
• Provide a caring and supportive environment.
The nursery are looking for either an experienced nursery teacher or someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to become part of an inclusive and supportive team.
If you live in Slough or in the local area and wish to either apply or find out more information, please call Edward Alston on 01189 071 531, alternatively email on Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org