Behavior Buddy in the London borough of Enfield
- Excellent Schools in the borough of Enfield
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Flexible days and hours to fit your lifestyle
Teaching Personnel are unlike other teaching recruitment agencies, in that we offer a fantastic tutoring service for schools to increase pupil attainment. We call this our intervention programme and the successful candidate will help pupils who need that extra push on either a 1:1 or group basis out of the classroom.
Behavior Support Assistant, London
- Mon - Fri
- Hours Vary
If you’re looking to start a career in education but do not have the relevant qualifications or experience, this is a perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your career. As a Behavior Buddy, you will be working with small groups providing help and support to children who have behavioral difficulties.
These tutoring opportunities will mostly take place during school hours, at a suitable learning environment within the school. We will match the tutoring work opportunities with your availability, creating a truly flexible role.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behavior;
- Motivating and challenging students;
- Promoting and reinforcing by showing enthusiasm and creativity;
- Passing feedback to teachers about children’s development
The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate about working with children and can act as a positive role model.
Any of the following skills or qualities are highly desirable:
- Degree Educated - Construction
- Ex-Army - Police Cadets
- Team Teach
These courses have proven to be very successful and children have achieved results that schools have been very satisfied with. If you would like to enhance your teaching experience as well as work in a stimulating and rewarding environment, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org