Teaching Assistant - Rochdale
- Autism provision
- Temporary positions
- Opportunities to further development
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of an Ofsted 'GOOD with OUTSTANDING FEATURES' secondary special needs school in Rochdale who seek to hire a special needs teaching assistant on a temporary basis to work in their Autism provision.
Our partner school situated in the Rochdale area has a great reputation and a recent 'Good with Outstanding features' Ofsted. The position for a special needs teaching assistant will be temporary in the first instance, working in a number of classes across the school and is full time starting as soon as possible.
The school caters for children and young people with SLD, ASC, PMLD, SEMH and other complex learning needs.
The school requires teaching assistants who -
* Have a teaching assistant qualification; level 2 or 3 is desirable
* Have experience of working with children and/or young people with special educational needs
* Have additional training such as Team-Teach
* Are willing to assist with personal care
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV or register your details on our website.