Additional Needs Experience Required
- Do you have experience in a variety of SEN?
- Are you looking for opportunities to develop your existing knowledge?
- Are you looking for long term, short term and day-to-day opportunities?
Teaching Personnel on behalf of one of the Super schools we directly work with are looking for Teaching Assistants to join them for long term, short term and day-to-day opportunities. You must be willing to get stuck in and use your initiative to support children who may display complex behaviour as a result of their co-existing difficulties.
Some of the difficulties you will be supporting include:
* Autistic Spectrum Conditions
* Downs Syndrome
* Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
* Severe Learning Difficulties
* Cerebral Palsy
Ideally I would like to get the ball rolling with the registration process so we can get you clear to work after half term. You would need a DBS that is on the Update service and apply to be a member of the Education Workforce Council. We can sort both of these once the registration process has began.
So if you have got a Child and Adult DBS then get in touch with us here at the SEN branch. Please get in contact with Bethan Kelland on 02920 660270 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org