Full time Primary teaching post in specialist Hertfordshire SEN School rated 'Good' by OFSTED!
- Opportunity for full time position in 'Good' School!
- Ongoing CPD opportunities including Team Teach, Prevent, Autism Awareness, NASEN and more!
- Offers of permanent and long term roles available!
We are working on behalf of a ‘Good’ School in the Hatfield area of Hertfordshire who are expecting to need an increased number of Primary Teachers to join their staff team.
• Caters for students aged between 4 – 11 years
• Purpose built SEN school
• Provides specialist education, therapy and care for children and young people with speech, language and communication needs and/or ASC and/or MLD and/or SEMH needs.
• Candidates from both special and mainstream education are welcome to apply. What matters is that you have a flexible approach, a positive commitment to removing barriers to learning, and the passion to aim high for all pupils.
• Delivering a creative curriculum through specialist provision and imaginative approaches
• Each student has a personalised timetable to match pathways and aspirations for future plans
• The school are celebrating their recent success in gaining Autism Accreditation.
The ideal candidate:
• Fully Qualified with QTS
• Primary trained with up to date knowledge of the KS1/KS2 curriculum (an awareness of the EYFS curriculum is also desirable but not essential)
• Knowledge and ability to teach pupils with a range of needs and abilities (ASD/MLD/SLCN/ADHD/SEBD)
• Will have the ability to plan and prepare effective lessons tailored to children with a range of abilities and needs
• Will be able to differentiate to a mixed ability group of students
• Participate in extra-curricular activities or enrichment events that take place within the school
• Will liaise effectively with a multi-agency contacts such as speech and language therapists.
• Will be committed and dedicated to the role in order to provide continuity for the students.
For additional information, please contact Susi