Year 5 teacher required in Ripley from October half term!
- Full time, temporary role starting from October half term.
- A fantastic opportunity to work at a GOOD school with outstanding elements!
- Competitive pay rates and on-going access to a range of CPD courses
Teaching Personnel are looking for an enthusiastic Year 5 Fully Qualified Teacher on behalf of a client school based in Ripley (DE5). The successful teacher must be experienced in teaching the new Key Stage 2 Curriculum and be prepared and committed to completing all planning, assessments and reports throughout the year to a high standard. The position is full time starting from October until the end of the academic year 2016/17.
The idea candidate will be:
- Fully Qualified Teacher (FQT) with good, recent experience and knowledge of the new Upper Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Committed to all planning, assessments and reports at a high standard to meet the schools expectations.
- Have an ability to differentiate teaching and support for the specific needs and different levels of pupils.
- Deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children regardless of needs, background or starting points.
For more information on this role, or to register with Teaching Personnel, please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.