HLTA Wanted for School in St Helens – January Start
- Access to a wide range of CPD courses
- Constant feedback and discussions with your personal consultant
- Very competitive wage
Teaching personnel has been approached by a “Good” school in St Helens; they require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to take on maternity cover starting in January running until the end of the academic year. There is a possibility of the school continuing the terms of contract depending on how well they fit the current requirements.
Candidate and job specifications:
• Plan and prepare lessons with teachers
• Provide detailed verbal and written feedback on lesson content
• Motivate and progress pupils’ learning by using clearly structured and interesting teaching
• Assist teachers in offering mentoring support and guidance to other teaching assistants
• Use behaviour management strategies to contribute to a purposeful learning environment
The school itself has been given an Ofsted grading of “Good” however they aim for this to improve over the next 6 – 12 months. It has been stated “Pupils learn well in their lessons and over time because of good teaching. Teachers have high expectations of what pupils can achieve and classrooms are very busy places where pupils expect to work hard, persevere and to take the utmost care in the presentation of their work.”
Successful candidates must be hardworking, passionate about education and be enthusiastic about helping raise pupil attainment in a primary setting. Due to the nature of this job candidates must have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification in order to be considered.
If you feel you are right for this role then please do not hesitate to get in contact straight away by sending your CV via email to Harry.firstname.lastname@example.org