Supply Teachers needed for Blandford Forum!
- £50 referral scheme
- Flexible working
- NQTs and Overseas Teachers welcomed to apply
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher who is currently looking for flexible work as a Supply Teacher in Blandford Forum and the surrounding area?
A number of 'Good' Primary schools in Blandford Forum and throughout the Dorset area are looking for experienced or newly qualified Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers for full and part time Supply positions.
Supply teaching is excellent for Early Years and Primary teachers who have busy schedules and can no longer dedicate themselves to full time class teaching. You will be asked your availability and will only be called for work when we know you are free. Supply work can also be particularly good if your aim is to find a long term or permanent role as you will soon gain knowledge of local schools and supply teachers are often approached by schools when a long term role becomes available.
What can Teaching Personnel offer you?
- Regular work in great schools from Key Stage 1 - Key Stage 2
- CPD courses available all year round
- A "recommend a friend" scheme whereby you can get rewarded for putting us in touch with quality teachers who we can then work with.
- A great track record and years of education recruitment experience
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Have taught Early Years, Key Stage 1 or 2 recently
- Available to work in different schools
- Flexible in your approach and be ready for anything!
If you are interested in becoming a Supply Teacher, or would like further information, please call Harry on 01202 297744 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.