Teacher - Key Stage 2
- Full time role with the potential for a permanent position
- Located in Kingston KT2
- Competitive pay
Are you looking for a challenge and the chance to make a real difference at an up-and-coming school?
A primary school in Kingston is currently looking for the right candidate to bring a high quality standard of teaching to their school.
The school has formed a unique relationship between pupils and teachers, one of friendship and mutual respect. As a result of this, behaviour and attendance at the school has risen and achieved a ‘good’ Ofsted rating.
In other areas of the school however there is need for improvement and they need a determined, ambitious and hard working teacher to assist them with the challenge. The school is only a 10 minute walk from the national rail and over ground station, making it easy to access the rest of the city.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully or newly qualified teacher with classroom experience.
• Have knowledge of the key stage 2 curriculum.
• Be determined, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role include:
• Brilliant opportunity for career development in a school with a quirky and friendly atmosphere.
• Fantastic leadership and management from a visionary head teacher and senior staff.
• Free CPD, classroom management and other training courses available each term.
The school are looking to interview soon so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org