Key Stage One teacher for a school in Hazlemere
- Work in an environments where pupils are confident and fulfill their potential
- Accommodate different learning levels
- Support and contribute to the raising of attainment throughout the school
A school in Hazlemere are looking for a Key Stage 1 teacher to join them as soon as possible. The school has been rated “good” by Ofsted and their aim is to provide a safe and stimulating environment where academic, social, physical, creative and aesthetic values allow all pupils to develop, grow in confidence and fulfill their potential.
The School is looking for a confident teacher who understands the important transition between Early Years and Key Stage 1, and can teach various classes throughout the week. You should have an understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and be experienced in early interventions. Teaching Personnel can offer additional support through training courses and access to additional resources online.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A committed individual with KS1 experience
• Able to effectively accommodate different levels of learning
• Able to support and contribute to the raising of attainment throughout the school
We can offer:
• Continuous support from a strong and enthusiastic team
• The opportunity to teach a motivated class who are eager to learn
• The opportunity for continuous professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This role is due to start as soon as possible so if you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant Key Stage 1 experience, then please send your CV to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.