Psychology Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant position
- Full time temporary position, £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Working within the inclusion unit of an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary School - with full support from the SENCO
- Psychology Graduates who have experience of SEN and are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochdale based comprehensive Secondary School are seeking to appoint a graduate of Psychology to support pupils with SEN across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four.
Are you a Psychology graduate seeking experience within an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with outstanding aspects of leadership and management? This opportunity is perfect for a graduate who is considering applying for a PGCE in the future.
Our partner school are looking to expand their SEN team, and aim to find an aspiring graduate to work on a 1:1 basis with students within their inclusion unit during lessons and recreational times. The role will incorporate supporting students with a variety of SEN, including SEMH, ADHD and ASC with their class work and social situations.
• 1:1 support with pupils across KS3 and KS4 with additional learning needs
• Competitive rates of pay (£50 - £65 per day)
• Full support from the SEN Team, and the SENCO
• Located close to the M62, accessible via public transportation links
• Full time temporary position, initially for one term
The Secondary School have a well established inclusion centre, and pride themselves upon ensuring that every pupil can achieve above and beyond their potential. By working within the inclusion unit, you will enable pupils to understand and engage with every aspect of school life.
Psychology graduates who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to email@example.com. Additionally, for further information please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794.