121 LSA job vacancy in Southend on Sea
- Full time work and competitive salary
- Support school
- Excellent opportunity
We have been approached by a primary school in Southend to find an LSA to work with a pupil at their vibrant primary school. This is a 1:1 role working with a year 6 student who has challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will work 5 mornings a week from 8:30 till lunch time each day. In the afternoons, you will be required to work as a general classroom teaching assistant. The school are looking for someone who is confident in supporting a child on a 1:1 basis.
This is a good school that have five main visions:
The successful candidate should have:
- GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English
- Experience working in a school environment, supporting pupil's learning
- Positive approach to the role and behaviour management
- Understanding of how pupils learn
- Knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum across the Key Stages in a primary school
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact email@example.com or call the Chelmsford office on 01245 206760