Psychology Graduate Required for 'Outstanding' SEN school in Bury
- Offers a great opportunity to begin/continue a career in the education sector
- an outstanding school with great opportunities for progression
- CPD courses available
An ‘Outstanding’ primary SEN school in Radcliffe, Bury are looking for Psychology graduate TA's to work on a supply basis immediately.
Working via supply will broaden your SEN experience and provide you with a multitude of skills.
• The school require individuals who are able to work with 5-11 year olds who have a range of special educational needs including moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
• Some of the children may require assistance with personal care so you must have a willingness to help out with this.
• Also, some children can become verbally and physically challenging therefore additional training such as Team-Teach would be beneficial. Teaching Personnel offer this training.
• You will have access to CPD courses such as Autism Awareness and Safeguarding
If you would like to apply for this role please send a copy of your cv to email@example.com or additionally call the office on 01612421795 for more information