Nursery Assistants needed in Portsmouth
- Experience in Early Years
- Awareness of the provision needed in Nursery Schools
- NVQ or equivalent in childcare
Teaching Personnel are currently working with nurseries in the Portsmouth area to aid with their staffing needs. The successful candidate would have the following characteristics:
- approachable and kind nature with children,
- awareness of the expectations within Nurseries and similar child care settings,
- knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum,
- creative thinking in regards to engaging children in activities,
The successful applicant would be required to work as a team, providing children with opportunities to develop their physical, emotional, social and educational development. Providing activities where children feel inspired to interact and experiment in their learning environment.
It is preferable that you have a qualification in childcare and/or experience in Nurseries and Early Years settings.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Becky on 02380 836649 or alternatively you can email across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org