History Teacher - Tameside
- 12 month History teaching post
- Teaching in a Good graded Ofsted school
- Opportunities for career development within the department
Are you a History teacher looking for a full time position from January?
Tameside based Academy is currently recruiting for the new academic year and require a teacher of History to add to their Humanities department. You will be a passionate Historian with a real drive and passion for raising student attainment. Initially a temporary 12 month position you will be teaching History to KS4 and a small amount of RE and Geography.
The Academy aims to “Prepare everybody for future success, equipped with the knowledge, passion and skills to positively contribute to their community and the wider world.”
This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher of History looking to make a difference and secure a long term post. Situated in the SK15 post code of Tameside the school has a train station close by and bus routes directly outside.
• Daily pay rates in line with your teachers pay scale
• Teaching students whose behaviour was graded “Good” by Ofsted in their latest report
• Full time position from September for a full academic year
• Clear direction from senior leaders and management graded “Good”
Applications are welcome from Teacher who are newly or recently qualified. For additional information please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794 or apply below and send a full CV to email@example.com