Cover Supervisor Rochdale
- Introduction to a number of schools in your local area of Rochdale
- Gain priority booking status for fixed term absences
- Gain experience prior to PGCE application
Number of schools in Rochdale looking to add to their pool of cover supervisors for supply needs
Teaching Personnel working in partnership with a number of client schools are looking to register several cover supervisors for the Rochdale area. Due to these partnership agreements and being the preferred agency to a number of schools in the Rochdale area, we are receiving an unprecedented number of calls for pre-booked and emergency cover, particularly those for cover supervisors. During your day-to-day work as a cover supervisor, the school will provide you with clear instructions and work schemes for you to carry out, along with supporting you in behaviour management.
Benefits of working as a cover supervisor in your local area;
* Introduction to a number of schools in the Rochdale area
* Opportunity for regular work on a full or part time basis
* Gaining paid relevant experience prior to teacher training application
* Earn up to £75 per day as a cover supervisor
Working as a cover supervisor will require you to manage the classroom and effectively management behaviour in line with the schools policy. You will deliver pre-planned work schemes set by classroom teachers and ensuring the students stay focused on task.
If you would like to register your interest in working as a cover supervisor, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below. Please call 0161 242 1794 for more information on working as a cover supervisor.