French Teacher required in Accrington, Lancashire
- Accrington secondary school requires French Teacher
- Long term position available
- Negotiable rates of pay (£100-135 per day)
Are you a French Teacher seeking a new role?
If so, Teaching Personnel are seeking a French Teacher to start at an Accrington secondary school in January! The School is larger than average and is ofsted judged 'Good'. The behaviour in school is exemplary and the school have strict behaviour management policies in place which will need to be upheld.
The role is full time, starting January 6th and is due to continue until at least the Easter holidays. The role will require the full planning, preperation and delivery of engaging KS3/4 French lessons.
The candidate must be suitably qualified, have experience delivering KS3/4 French and have strong classroom management skills. The candidate must be hard working, flexible and be willing to work on supply basis initially.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£100-135 per day)
* Long term position available
* Working in an ofsted judged 'Good' School
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email kirsten.ashcroft with your CV and cover letter.